Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kelli and the dentist



I dont know what it is about my grandsons but every time i see them they have no pants on... luckily they usually have undies..
I have to write the story of kelli andthe dentist. kel is good girl and her main vice in life is that she hates HATES drs. does not matter which type eye mouth or any other she um .. spazes at them. she has in her life been kicked out of not 1 but 2 dentists offices, she nearly kicked out my windshield going to the psych dr, she threw up at the eyes drs, passed out at the dentist while getting xrays, would get no closer than the lobby at the births of her nephews. so now that goodgirl is a grown up she has faced her fears and finally gone to the dentist, being a bit of a nervous wreck the dentist gave her some meds to take and i was to drive her. GG called as I was out the door, short 5 min drive to her house and nothing.. beep beep... no GG, bang bang on the door .. still no GG. I was about to break down the door when she called out. So I go wait in the car... 5... 10.. mins later she appears. it looked as if she was floating down the steps. She was smashed, those pills were working their magic. I have never seen GG drunk but this is what it would be like. She said ' i was brushing my teeth,i think i only brushed one side, I forgot to put the cap on the toothpaste' , She was soo funny i had to call shari(lookatme) and have her talk to GG. After the dentist we went and picked up babygirl(zoe) and went to eat. now gg other vice would be that she destroys her meals before eating, dissects, takes apart ,reconstructs and then eats about half. Well today it took her twice as long to chop up her food smaller than a babys. She was hiccupping alot like a drunken monkey. It was so cute. then babygirl got in on the act and was goofing around and knocked her dish of icecream on her lap , I scooped it up but it flipped out of my hands and landed first on her lap and then on the floor, we tried to clean it up but were laughing so hard it didnt work out too good... life for the most part has been very good...if you dont mind being broker than i ever have been... but things will turn around soon.....

No comments: